1998 V70 and alikes - Service Light Reset Tool

I found this very inexpensive tool that allows you among other things, to reset the pesky Service light on these cars.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volvo-Serial-Diagnostic-Cable-OBD2-EOBD-Free-Shipping-/150755498438?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item2319ba59c6&vxp=mtr
I have no relation to the ebay seller whatsoever. I bought my $35 adaptor in 2008 and it works very well.
I hope this information helps.
Good luck,
AS