2000 S70 with electrical problems...

My S70's PW, PM and moonroof would not work the other day. I have only owned the vehicle for about two months with no issues. Owner's Manual says that these are controlled by a circuit breaker. After the vehicle sat for a few hours everything worked fine. Any ideas? Could the heat could have caused the breaker to trip?

Thanks

Reply to
Chris

This may or may not work on you 00 model but this will work on all S80

2001 and up S60 , V70 models execpt the S/V40's. Close both front windows. Withe the key in position II, Dash lights on, engine off, hold both front window switches in the up position for at least 6-10 seconds. Now, remove the ingition key, close all doors, hood and trunk lid. Using the remote lock and unlock the doors twice. Now see if the windows, moonroof etc work properly. The above proceedure resets the UEM brain. BD

Reply to
BigDick