2001 C70 never warms up on cold days

My wifes 2001 C 70 never warms up on days the temp is 40 degrees or below. Temp will stay right down to the bottom for 30 min on highway driving. Guage does work, it will come up if I let it run in the garage for 10 min but as soon as I get on the highway it will go down. I think the thermostat is stuck opened? any thoughts & where is thermostat located?

Reply to
richgannon12

In most cars, the thermostat is conveniently located where the rubber tube connects to the top of the radiator. It is an easy repair.

Reply to
Marvin