2007S-60 Radio Antenna

Where is the antenna for the radio of a 2007 S-60? My FM reception is fine but the AM gets a lot of static and sometimes drowned out when I drive near power lines, under bridges, or even out in the open on a rainy or overcast day. Are there separate antenna connections for FM and AM?

I had this problem with another car years ago and the problem was that the antenna wire had fallen out of the radio socket. In the olden days, you could reach up behind the dashboard and fiddle around with stuff but now everything is sealed in.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314
~^ beancounter ~^