Radio antenna

I just purchased a 2000 toyota camry and can't see a radio antenna anywhere although the radio plays just fine. Where is the antenna?

doolittle & sitmore wrote:

There's an FM dipole in the rear window, and an AM antenna in the body of the radio.
Nobody Important wrote:

I believe the window glass antenna is operable both on AM and FM.
No antenna, its built into the glass.