240.740.760 a/c pregunta

I have a 1989 240 and I am wondering why the a/c on these cars is so bad when you stop and it's hot out (85-95 Degrees F). Moving is magnificent. Is it the high revolutions of the compressor when moving? Is it the fact that air is going in the front of the car?

Are 740 and 760 a/c's better? Where's the fallacy in the 240's? Is it one thing or a combination of things.

-R134 refrigerent.

Cheers

-Hector from USA

Reply to
Ecomoda

It's a combination of a number of things, the most significant is probably the design of the condensor and the lack of an electric pusher fan on it. You could try adding a fan on the condenser behind the grill like the 700's have.

Reply to
James Sweet

My 88 240 has a good AC  , is there any problem in your car AC?

Ecomoda ¼g¤J¡G

Reply to
TWC