240 stops

My 245 92 model with B230F engine stops when I'm driving. There is no sound from the fuelpump. Turns than of the egnition and waits 1-2 minutes than it starts again and everything works fine. Does anyone know what is wrong and where I should look?

Jan-Erik

Reply to
Jan-Erik

Bad fuel pump relay?

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

this was changed for 2 years ago but maybe its gone wrong again?

Reply to
Jan-Erik

Difficult to say, but if you can measure if there is voltage on the output on it when the error is present, then you know if the error is there.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

Thank You. I'll try it. It happends 1-2 times a week.

Reply to
Jan-Erik

Or perhaps you can open the relay and resolder the solderings if they look bad.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

found it, 2 bad solderings. fixed runs fine! thanks!!!

Reply to
Jan-Erik