460 GLE engine failure

Hi,

My car is a Volvo 460 GLE from dec. 1993, with a 2.0 litres engine from Renault.

When I reduce speed and I change down from third to second or second to first, exactly when I disengage the clutch, the motor suddenly stall. The revolution counter shows that the motor speed falls. I immediatly start up again without any problem.

This problem does not occur each time I take my car, and I still have not understand when it will occurs or not.

Did anyone hear something about such a problem?

Alexis (from France, sorry for my bad english)

Reply to
enderle.alexis