740 seat into a 88 240?

I've found an excellent pair of 740 seats for a very good price and I was wondering if they'd go into a 88 240? Has anyone ever had any experience with this switch - if it is even possible with some slight modifications? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one as the 740 seats are pretty sweet compared to my tired old 240 seats.

Thanks! cton.

Reply to
cton

They won't fit, they're too wide and too low. They look similar but are really quite different.

Reply to
James Sweet