850 Dash info display - no info, just completely blank

Dear Gentlemen, Had a small problem with the check strap on the driver side door - where it enters the body work, the spot welding had broken so got it welded back up again (not the most pretty of weld jobs - not much room). Anyway, had the battery disconnected while the work was done but now I have no details on the info screen (mpg, time, mileage etc) underneath the clocks. Does anybody have any ideas what may have caused this and how I might get over it? Thanks for any help! Deadfunky

Reply to
deadfunky