850 wagon Transmssion whine at 110-114KM/68-70MPH

I changed tires thinking it was tire noise only to find whine still exsists most predominantly at 111 to 113 KMh.

Is this a CV, wheel bearing, or tranny problem I wonder? Doesn't make any diff accellerating or decellerating turning left or right abruptly, always there.

I am about to change tranny fluid to a synthetic to see if this helps.

Also wondering if Anything could have been done externally to mallisciously cause this as in vandalism as there have been some pretty strange going ons in my neihborhood lately.

Reply to
James Markis