88 240 Wagon Headlight

My bulb failure light came on, and so I check the headlights. The left one was off, so I thought it must be the bulb. However, when I removed the bulb, it looked okay, and when I put a new one in, the problem presists. The other mystery to me is that the high beam works. Any ideas? Thanks.

d.

Reply to
David Ho

Rob Guenther

Follow the Blue and Red wires from the headlight connector back towards the battery. When you find the two pin connector, either bypass it or repair the corroded terminals inside.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Dietz