89 740GL light problem

All of the exterior lights on my wagon are flickering, just slightly you can hardly notice them the license plate light is the worst. Where should I start looking. I though it could be the voltage regulator am I close? The rear left fog light seems to burn out often also the right headlight. Otherwise the car starts and drive as normal.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Rob

89 740 GL wagon
Reply to
Zyggy

Does the speed of the flickering vary if you rev the engine slightly? If so then yes it's probably the voltage regulator, I had that same problem with mine shortly before it failed.

Reply to
James Sweet