940 Value (uk)

Hi all, Melted together wires from glowplug bus-bar to relay has forced me to sell my 940 as i now use my other car as daily driver, can someone tell me approximate value of vehicle ? car is a 91 940 TD saloon, with 11 months MOT, and 3 months tax, 120000 miles and in "reasonable condition", although engine a bit smokey, will be sold as non runner, as it needs engine harness wires renewed..any ideas ? tia

Reply to
sam

Why don't you just splice in some new wires? How hard can it be?

Reply to
James Sweet