97 volvo 850 GLT brake problem

Can you help please. I have a brake problem when travelling along I have a whistling sound coming from the front offside wheel (UK location)When I brake the same wheel squeels very loudly, almost screams. after a few miles the disk/roter is almost red hot& at times has been. Obviously the pads are not releasing from the disk/roter properly.Can anyone give me some pointers on what is wrong? Thanks in advance. Bosun

Reply to
Bosun

I am not an expert, but I think your caliper has seized. Adam

Reply to
Adam