Air mass sensor repair

Hello,

Has any one ever replaced the broken platinum sensor wire in a air mass meter? I have a Bosch AMM with a broken sensor wire and would like to attempt to repair it. The problem is in sourcing a few inches of 0.0025" ( 0.05mm) of platinum sensor wire. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Ontario

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Nope...

I just had my 960 AMM fail. $400! No used or rebuilt readily available.

I generally replace with used for under $100.

Reply to
inLA