Volvo B21F wont start

Seeking assistance with engine that won't start. Cold snap (-21°F), engine started ran for approximately half a minute then died. Haven't been able to start since. Have no idea where to begin, any help would be appreciated. The cold start injector is working fine.

Al Cristaldi

Reply to
Al Cristaldi

Larry Webb

Well if the temp is that cold, and you haven't had any trouble with the starting previously, sounds like the gas line froze up. Also I heard a couple of people talking locally about theri fuel line freezing as well, but they were running diesel fuel. It was only -6. I'd try some gas treatment to absorb the moisture first...

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

Fuel filter can collect huge amount of water. Take a hair drier to it. If it works change it and add gas line antifreeze to the tank.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Ontario

Reply to
Boris Mohar