Anyone know of a junkyard in Los Angeles?

Anyone know of a junkyard in Los Angeles? I recently lost the turn signl cover on my 1989 Volvo 740 - online they are going for anywhere from $25 - $60. If you know of a junkyard in LA that might have this item, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net.

Thank you.

Reply to
bunnykolchak

The San Fernando Valley is one giant wrecking yard, especially aroound the Sun Valley area. There is Pick a Part, Pick 'ur Part, World (in Glendale) and many, many more.

don

Reply to
don hodgdon

De La Huerta on Alpha street in the area of the 605 freeway and the 10 freeway is a small yard that is 85% Volvo. He's had stuff that I could not find anywhere else ..... He's at 626-358-7316

Mike

91 940 turbo (anybody got an extra owners manual?) 81 240 retired 71 145 broadsided, junked 62 122 girlfriend wrapped it around a tree, she walked away

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:06:34 -0800, "don hodgdon" was reputed to say:

Reply to
Mike