Auxillary A/C Fan

Hello All

I 'm trying to troubleshoot my auxiliary fan on my '92 240. I don't have any voltage at the connector of the fan. I'm not sure where to look next.I have noticed their are several relays in this circuit. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this circuit effectively.

Thanks Larry

Reply to
L.D.Cosby

Make a long jumper wire and put battery and ground straight to the fan motor. If it works then it is a problem with the relay or fuses.If the compressor clutch engages it is most likly the fan motor.

Reply to
Rod Gray