backlight LCD volvo v40

Hello,

I have a problem with my Volvo V40 . Behind the steering wheel there are 3 big displays with each a small lcd display , well , the most right lcd display has no backlight (the other 2 do have backlight), also wh en u have the console in the middle (where the controls for the a/c and heater are) there are 3 controls , the 2 on the left have no backlight .

I must say that recently someone put in a new radio , and I believe the backlight on those particulairy controls and 1 lcd display has gone since then , but I am not 100% sure .

Any suggestions ??

Thanks a lot

Marc

Reply to