Bumper interchangeability

I have 1988 245 dl rear bumper gone blasted out one bump strut as well, guy is able to give me a bumper from about 1979 244 dl all aluminum (much better quality than mine was) with the bumper struts - question has anyone tried this? same guy si parting or if no takers soon will be have it towed to local bone yard in Mississauga Ontario Canada better call if ya wanna get anything

Dan

905 569-7143 PS can the round lights be mounted (with bezzles etc ) in place of my boring yellowing square 1979 approx to my 1988 yes I will be intersted in improving wiring and relay usage to achieve max. out put Just wanna know if this is possible and without too much problem?

thank you snipped-for-privacy@3web.net

Reply to
Danil