off road bumper

I am looking for a full width front bumper for my '16 Rubicon Unlimited. I do not do rock crawling so it does not have to be heavy
duty. I need d-rings that are space about 2 feet apart and strong so I can use an adapter to tow it behind my motor home. I already have a Blue Ox tow bar.. weight may also be a factor but don't want aluminum. Recommendations???
--

DR

replying to D-R, 4Wheely wrote: if you can't find a bumper that works well with tow bar, you can use Currie skidplate with Blue Ox tabs.