Buying 2002 V70 2.0T - any tips what to check?

Hello,

I'm about to buy 2002 V70 2.0T, 17500 km, which was a rent car (by Europcar). Car looks good and is well equipped. I'm just wondering whether it has original mileage... It's from Volvo dealer and still has 6 months guarantee. On what shall I look more closely to find out if it's not used too much? What can go wrong with such a car over 1.5 years?

Is it possible to change language of a board computer? It's set to German and I'd rather use English. Can I do it myself?

It has default radio/cd with 6 loudspeakers. How could I make it play mp3s? Only external player possible or could I built in some CD player that plays mp3 instead of original one?

BRs, Zulik

Reply to
Zulik

Consumer Reports

Do a google search on "2002 V70 Volvo problem".

Reply to
Sammy

The third review is about a Canadian who bought a 2002 V70 wagon...

Reply to
Sammy