honda accord mp3 and Navi questions

I test drove an accord today, was between a Jetta and an accord. went for the 4 cyl model but still has plenty of power. it shifted very smooth (5 speed) clutch was nice thought it handled pretty well for a car it's size and had a good suspension. of the things I'm compairing between the 2, one with the jetta the 6 dash Cd system also plays mps (meaning I could have 6 CD's full of MP3's) with the Honda, I have to add an mp3 otiosn. now form what I see on teh site, does that add a Seperate CD player JUST for mp3s in front of the shifter? I'm looking for on with a Navi system, for people who have them how are they? my dealer didn't have one in stock with a nav so I was looking for one. thanks for any info you can give!

Reply to
Dr Nick

There's a prior thread on the nav you can google for. Personally, I love the nav.

Regarding mp3 players, once I signed on with satellite radio, I found myself in no need for MP3's. The reason I previously used MP3's were

1) not liking the type of music on the radio and 2) hating commercials. Both were solved with satellite, and now I find it an inconvenience having to download, arrange, and burn MP3's. The Accord nav includes a 6 disk in-dash changer, so you have the opportunity for 60+ songs if XM doesn't satisfy you.

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user