Buying a warranty

UK based

I bought a three year old V70 Estate one year ago. I took out an extended warranty which expires next month. What are the best warranties around for my renewal.

Reply to
carol

I have a 1998 v40 but it's got a little too much mileage for another warranty (325k !!!). However I have a Land Rover Freelander that I am looking for extended warranty on so I too would be interested to see what the best deals are

Andy

Middlesbrough UK

Reply to
Andy Burke