Carfax needed 93 960

Thanks to you all who helped steer me away from that rough 95 960 I was looking at last week. I have come across another 960 this time a 93 model from a local guy here in town that buys Volvos, refurbs them and then sells them off. He has a good name around town. This is a 93 960 wagon with only 88k original miles!!! Or so the odometer says. Anyway, I ws wondering if any of you that have an active CarFax account would mind running this report for me as my subscription expired two weeks ago and I really dont want to shell out another 25 bucks a second time around. Yeah I know, Im cheap... but its the holidays!

Vin is YV1KW9501P0010075

Thanks in advance and have a Merry Christmas!

Wildcat

Reply to
Wildcat