cars I have owned

Volvo number 1 1975 264 Family cams 2 1988 740 turbo My wifes electrical 3 1990 240 my sons now a

2005 Ford Falcon Rusting slowly 4 1990 740 Turbo still going great best car ever 5 2004 V70 Turbo Aktiv finders crossed 6 2000 S40 T4 My wifes front suspension besides the more common cars I have had over millions of klm . Morris mini 998 deluxe fun and agile Morris 1100 s ok Valiant Chrysler regal Auto 66 great but the front end was lousy MGB 1967 amazing fun Valiant Chrysler Regal 1970 auto magic car Alfa Romeo Gullia 1600 check the petrol top up the oil change the head gasket as well as 2 Ford Falcons LPG 79 model LPG and an 1986 model and 1 Ford Fairlane LPG NEVER OWNED A GM CAR I like a car that has brakes
Reply to
jrobertson