CABIN FILTERS

Just cleaned out the cabin filters on my V70 t and my wifes S40 T4 VERY dirty but an easy job .My old 740 turbo didn't have one sadly so the mess went through the system ... Considering both these cars were serviced by a top Volvo dealer I wonder if they were ever replaced or even cleaned ?

Reply to
jrobertson

Volvo Recommends change the pollen filter every 15K miles if you drive in dusty areas you may have to change the filter more often

Reply to
Glenn K

Reply to
jrobertson

You can also turn on the AC make sure that rec is Off then spray any kind of disinfect spray in the cowl area above the outside air intake

Reply to
Glenn K