Cost to replace an S60 siren

Half a year ago my s60's alarm started going off randomly. Rather disconcerting, it was. Bottom line, I took it to the dealer and after some diagnosis they found the siren itself was defective.

To my surprise, the bill came almost to $500, $170 of that for thepart. I felt I should go ahead with the work, but the price stuck in my craw and I'd like to hear whether this number seems legitimate to some knowledgeable consumers out there.

Thanks, p.

Reply to
Paul B.

You state the part was $170.00 the dealer charged you $330.00 in labor it sounds high for me if you could check your invoice given to you & post back the exact amount of parts & Labor & quantity of each I could advise better Glenn K

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Reply to
John Robertson