Dismantling my 1988 240GL Auto in North West UK - parts available

I am dismantling my 1988 240GL Auto in the North West UK.

For anyone here that doesn't use the Volvo UK forum here is a link to the thread :

2747 In that thread there are links explaining why I'm dismantling and what parts are available. The parts list is updated regularly.

My reply address used in newsgroups is false.

I only occasionally visit this newsgroup so please make any enquiries you may have via that thread the Volvo forum in the UK..

Thanks

Reply to
sandbox