240,740,940,850 parts available

I have amassed a huge collection of volvo parts over the last 15 years, including body panels in almost any color configuration for 240 sedans or wagons. If you need anything please feel free to email me. New parts are also available.

this is not spam, i'll try and answer any volvo related questions you have as well.

thanks

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net Ithaca, NY

Reply to
Vic

i need a complete sending unit for a 1988 240 dl.??anything ?im in ct.

Reply to
littlemike

I picked up a rocker panel trim piece (long thin piece pf trim that goes under the doors, and extends to each quarter panel, and the 13 clips for it, but I can;t seem to fibure out how to attach the clips. I was told to attach the clips to the back of the trim piece, and push them into the holes, but I can;t get the clips attached to the back of the trim. Any suggestions?

Art

Reply to
metsfan

I picked up a rocker panel trim piece (long thin piece pf trim that goes under the doors, and extends to each quarter panel, and the 13 clips for it, but I can;t seem to fibure out how to attach the clips. I was told to attach the clips to the back of the trim piece, and push them into the holes, but I can;t get the clips attached to the back of the trim. Any suggestions?

Art

Reply to
metsfan

First you put the clips in the holes in the rocker panel. The tap the post that is protruding from the clip lightly with a hammer until the top of the post is flush with the rest of the clip. Repeat above 12 more times. Snap the trim onto the clips. They hold very tightly, and some of the clips break during removal.

Reply to
Mike F