f.s Volvo T5 alloy wheels, UK.

Hi all. I have for sale on behalf of a friend, a set of 4 Volvo 850 T5 wheel rims. They're the Columba style, 5 spoke design. All are in good condition, except from a small scrape on one rim-edge. The scrape is right on the edge, and is from a tyre-lever or minor parking error. Photos are available by e-mail. Wheels are 16 inch 5 stud, for tyre size 205-50-16. Will for, 850, S70, V70 classic shape. E-mail if interested, or telephone/text me on 07887 694427. Asking around £100 for the set. (£350 per rim at the main dealers when new!). Many thanks. Postage is possible, but would be expensive. P.S All centre caps are included too.

Reply to
joe landy