Disco 1 wheels wanted

Has anybody got a couple of Disco 1 steel wheels they want rid of - beer tokens offered - quantity by negotiation! Don't need tyres. Located Midlands, near Ashby de la Zouch. Cheers Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers

Hi graham. I have one steel wheel in good order (spent its life as a spare), and also a set of 5-spoke disco alloys with good tyres. All wheels are good and clean. I'm located on the A47 in between leicester and peterborough not far from you. Call me if interested. 07887 694427. Cheers. Joe.

Reply to
joelandyman

Three wheels on my wagon, and I'm still rolling along............. Seriously, thanks for the offer, but I expect looking for another single will be as hard as looking for 2, so unless another single falls in to my lap, I'll pass for now. Cheers Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers