F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel

Hi all. I have, Surplus to requirements, and Audi 100 and A6 Haynes Manual, Covering 1991-1997 Models (H to P reg), Petrol & Diesel. The manual is in Good condition, and Contains a LOT of useful information for the owner of one of these cars, even if not technically biased.

Main Categories Include: Living with your Audi Roadside repairs Weekly Checks Lubricants & Fluids Routine Maintenance & Servicing Repairs & Overhall Transmission Brakes & Suspension Body Equipment Wiring Diagrams Reference charts.

This is one of the better Haynes manuals I've seen in recent years, and is TWICE AS THICK as the Manual for my Volvo V70! I bought the manual under the illusion that the Diesel engine in my V70 is directly related to the Audi unit. Unfortunately there are a LOT of differences ,and the manual is of little value to me. Please check Haynes Website for further information, or mail me with your questions. It's yours for £10 postage included. Prefer postage in UK only, but could post anywhere at cost. Pay by paypal, cheque, or cash. Collect from Peterborough area if you wish. Replies by E-Mail please. Many thanks for reading. Joe Landy Peterborough UK.

Reply to
joe landy