fOUND THE PROBLEM WITH MY 740 TURBO

Thanks for all your help with my problem. I finally tracked the problem down. The cog at the end of the crankshaft that drives the cambelt, has a locating lug that fits in the d key way in the crank. The lug had broken off and the cog was turning so the timing was in a state of flux. Again thanks for all the help it all helped in varies way. The car seems better then ever

Damien

Reply to
Damien