FS - 1986 Volvo 740 GLE Wagon (located in Canada)

$1200 CAD as is

309,000 KMS

- 5 speed, manual shift transmission - limited slip differential - new a/c compressor (original Volvo part - $800!) 2 summers ago ... but no cold air, so the freon is likely low - cruise control - sunroof - new body job (2 1/2 years ago) - entire new headliner (1 year ago) - power windows, mirrors, door locks - child seat in back - detachable roof rack - security cover/screen for cargo area - 'turbo' alloy rims (although, this is not a Turbo engine) - new brakes - new battery - somewhat recent service history (I've had it for 4 years, or so ... but don't have any records from the previous owner - new All Season tires

What DOES it need, you might ask? Floor work. There are a number of spots in the floor which need sheet-metal work. Will not pass safety without fixing. But mechanically, and esthetically, it's in VERY good condition.

Located in Brockville, Ontario Canada.

Email Allan Shearer at: allanATshearerDOTca

Reply to
Allan Shearer

Everyone - I'm not sure whether it's OK to post 'For Sale' postings in this newsgroup, but I figured if someone in the Upper State New York area was looking for a couple of good Volvos, or even to buy these for parts ... I should at least let ya'll know.

We live just across the U.S./Canada border. Don't know how tough it is to import/export a used car from Canada. You'd have to do your homework on that first.

Thanks

Allan

Reply to
Allan Shearer

Nobody seems to mind so long as it's an individual selling a specific Volvo related item.

Reply to
James Sweet

Good to know. Thanks James.

Yours,

Allan

Reply to
Allan Shearer

I don't mind you leaving the ad either only why haven't replied to my email about the car?

Dan

Reply to
Danil

This car has been SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

Reply to
Allan Shearer