FS: 1990 740 Turbo Wagon $900 VA/DC area

Odometer currently reads 152,024. This could go up as time passes.

NO A/C (I think it needs new compressor $$), and it is getting pretty hot here in Northern Virginia.

Fredericksburg, VA.

Runs, but selling as-is.

$900

Call Tom at 540-368-2601

Reply to
Tom Larus

Wow....wish that we had them priced that low on the west coast (northern California). Hard to find anything that isn't a total basket case (serious mechanical problems or body damage) for under a grand in these parts.

Good luck with the sale. Heck, you might even get multiple "bids" if the car is clean and there is a population of Volvo freaks in Fredericksburg. :-)

Reply to
Scott