FS 240 CIS injectors

my 81 240 (with th eCIS injection system) got totaled and I have a bunch of leftover spare parts.

Note - the CIS system is the one that does NOT have the individual solenoid valves on the injectors.

Make offer:

Haynes manual

One set (4) injectors, used, with hoses.

One set of injectors, new, in the box (bought before the ones above were given to me)

A big box of elextrical parts - relays switches, etc.

An instrument cluster (with the cruise control sensor)

Shipping will be from 91077 (Arcadia, Calif. - just east of Pasadena)

Mike

Reply to
mike