FS: clean and original low mileage 164E

For Sale: Unique 1975 164E with 49,XXX original miles in clean and original condition without rust. Automatic, airconditioning, power steering, power windows etc. This car does not have a sunroof or catalyst. Light blue metallic (111-5) with light blue leather (975). This car is exceptionally clean and complete, it has not been 'messed with'. Pictures available on request. Car currently is in the USA but I will deliver to any European port that I can reach for my home port in the US.

Remove numbers from e-mail address before sending.

Reply to
WvMstr

What is the current location (city and state)?

Reply to
Pat Quadlander