FS Volvo 86 240 Wagon doors/windshield

FS doors/windshield from 86 240 Wagon

doors are metallic grey, in very good condition and essentially rust free except for slight rust on bottom inside of one door. $120/ea or $400 for all 4

windshield is in good condition $85

items are in Madison, WI

reply to rickopel "at" netscape "dot" net

Reply to
rick

FS doors/windshield from 86 240 Wagon

doors are metallic grey, in very good condition and essentially rust free except for slight rust on bottom inside of one door. $120/ea or $400 for all 4

windshield is in good condition $85

items are in Madison, WI

reply to rickopel "at" netscape "dot" net

Reply to
rick

Isn't that a bit pricey for doors? They're common as dirt, cost $29 each at the local yard, I'd go get some and sell them for $60 each, but then I guess cars rust a lot more where you are.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
rick

Guess it's all in the location, go figure even cheap doors would cost more than that to ship over there, oh well. Damn rust.

Reply to
James Sweet