1992 Volvo 240 Wagon, available (toronto)

I have a 1992 240 Wagon that I need to finally get rid of. I have had it since new but haven't driven it for a year or so. It's in reasonable shape but needs a clutch component. Aside from the battery being flat, it would start and run.

If anyone in the Toronto area is interested in this, please post back. I don't need a lot for this but would prefer not to send it to a wrecker.

Thanks! Patrick Keenan

Reply to
Patrick Keenan

How many Kilometers? Is standard or auto Color? How much?

-- Boris

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Boris, thanks. I'll answer here to get these details out. The real number of kilometers is unknowable but it's several hundred thousand K (we originally purchased it with a limited slip rear axle, which failed, and the replacement axle didn't match the car's computer, so no speedo or odometer for maybe 5 years. Took years more to find an axle that matched, so the odometer reading is not true). It's a 5 speed standard, dark metallic green. Light tan cloth interior. Tires are OK. AC does not work.

How much? What's your offer? As I said, I don't need a lot, I just would prefer not to destroy it and I need to not have it anymore.

If anyone took it as a driving car, they'd want to replace this clutch bearing, and it's probably not far off an E-test and certification but that would be their responsibility.

Thanks again

Patrick Keenan

Reply to
PK

Body condition? Rust, dings, etc.

Reply to
clare

| Body condition? Rust, dings, etc.

Body's in good shape for a 20 year old car. There is the usual 240 rust but no penetration, no rust holes. There may be a few small dings, but nothing serious or large. Oh, and it's pretty dusty right now.

Reply to
PK