V70, 2001 question

Hi There, Does some-one has a picture with the cargo size's from this model. I need to find outh how far I can go with packing the car;-))
Hope to hear from you.
Greatings,
Pieter
On 08/02/2014 09:22, Pieter wrote:

Presumably that's the one sharing a chassis with the S80, rather than the previous model which was a development of the 850?
If so, it's probably the same as my 2007 V70, which was one of the last of that model prior to the introduction of the current shape. I can probably dig out some info.
Do you need the actual dimensions, or just the cargo volume? Do you want it with the rear seats in place, or folded down?
--
Cheers,
Roger
On 09/02/2014 13:56, Roger Mills wrote:

If you send me a working email address (my email address IS valid), I'll send you some dimensioned diagrams and luggage space volume data scanned from the brochure.
--
Cheers,
Roger
On 09/02/2014 13:56, Roger Mills wrote:

If you send me a working email address (my email address IS valid), I'll send you some dimensioned diagrams and luggage space volume data scanned from the brochure.
--
Cheers,
Roger
On 10/02/2014 08:15, Pieter wrote:

I have sent you an email, with attachments.
--
Cheers,
Roger