V70, 2001 question

Hi There, Does some-one has a picture with the cargo size's from this model. I need to find outh how far I can go with packing the car;-)) Hope to hear from you.

Greatings,

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter

Presumably that's the one sharing a chassis with the S80, rather than the previous model which was a development of the 850?

If so, it's probably the same as my 2007 V70, which was one of the last of that model prior to the introduction of the current shape. I can probably dig out some info.

Do you need the actual dimensions, or just the cargo volume? Do you want it with the rear seats in place, or folded down?

Reply to
Roger Mills

If you send me a working email address (my email address IS valid), I'll send you some dimensioned diagrams and luggage space volume data scanned from the brochure.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Hi Roger, The adres is on its way;-))

Pieter

"Roger Mills" schreef > >> Hi There,

If you send me a working email address (my email address IS valid), I'll send you some dimensioned diagrams and luggage space volume data scanned from the brochure.

Reply to
Pieter

I have sent you an email, with attachments.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Thanks for your help.

Pieter