HT vs. LT, Volvo C70

I'm shopping around for C70's, preferrably 2004. Can someone give me an honest description, pros and cons etc. of HT and LT turbos? I don't need a race car nor do I need any more
complications than are necessary. I understand the HTs are more desirable because they move a heavy car more quickly, but......what EXACTLY are the tradeoffs?
Thanks!

Greater engine wear because the owner of a car with a high pressure turbo probably used that power a lot. Lower gas milage on a high pressure turbo. Higher price for the high pressure turbo on the used car market.
If you don't need a race car as you stated then go for the light pressure turbo.
Realize that the "C" cars are darned good looking, but the long doors usually mean more body rattles as the car ages.