HU850 - TP volume too low

When a traffic information starts, our HU850 does excatly what it's supposed to do - the message is heard at the volume set for this specific feature. That volume level happens too be much quieter than our normal setting.

After numeorous attempts, I just can't configure the radio so, that the volume level would be above the normal level. Manual provides no help. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? How did you fix it? Or should I just get it fixed by a local dealer under warranty?

Reply to
Kytis