instruction manual volvo 440

Hello everybody, who can tell me where that little orange light on de dashboard is for. It's a little bulb with a cross and its burns only the first 15 seconds the car is started. Its located next to the directionlights on the dashboard on the top side.

Tenx, and if anybody knows where to download a instruction manual, my volvo

440 1.8i from 94/95 hasn't got one. Than I know when to change oil, distributionbelt etc...

Greetz Theo

Reply to
Theike

Theo,

This is for checking the brake lights.

The distributionbelt must be changed after 72 months or 90dkm, so you better hurry. !

Robert

directionlights

Reply to
RobertV70

once you press brake pedal the light should go out - if not a bulb is blown somewhere in the lighting circuit. Mine has been on continually for 7 years!!!

directionlights

Reply to
Ivor Problem