I am searching for a volvo 144 worplace & repair manual

Hello everybody,

I am searching for a volvo 144 worplace & repair manual. For example a Haynes Service and Repair Manual of the volvo 140 series. Can anyone tell me how or where to get it? If available i prefer it digital, so i can download it. So my question is: Can anyone tell me where i can download such a maual of a volvo 144 (1973 type)(prefer it in Dutch, if not possible English) ????? Or if not available digital, where and how to get it cheap??? (somehwere in The Netherlands, where i come from)

Thanks in advance and Kind regards

Olly

Reply to
Olly