is the c70 a piece of crap?

Many volvos later i have come to think that the new products are not as good as the 740 series. I want the new C70 but the JD powers and consumer reports are just not kind to it.

Reply to
theCLAW

Why not test drive one or hire for a week, then if you like it buy one anyway and stuff the reports. ;-)

Col. (with a 88 740 gle)

Reply to
Col

Reply to
Charlie Derk

I love my 1998 C70 although it is not as reliable as my Honda. All of my problems were repaired under warranty and I haven't had a problem or a while. At the price used C70's are going for I say it is a GREAT CAR, especially for the money.

Reply to
Mark Lewis

I own a 99 Volvo C70. The car is amazing to drive. The interior and sound system are nice, but the car has too many problems. I'm having so many electrical problems that I've started to regret my purchase 3 years ago. My friend returned his after a year because of the same problems. If you do purchase a C70 remember that you will probably get to know your service manager well.

Reply to
Major Wright