Looking for Volvo mech in Phoenix Arizona

Looking for a good mechanic in Phoenix area to fix oil leak at rear of Engine (rear seal?) 1989 740 GLE 16valve. Also what can i expect to pay for a job like this? Thanks

Al "This is my swing set. And this is my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end. And that is where I saw the Leprechaun. He told me to burn things." Ralph Wiggum

Reply to
Al