C70 Headrest hands free car kit wiring

Hi,

I bought a C70 with a SonyEriccson car kit installed. This car kit uses an external speaker hidden somewhere at the passenger side and a microphone above the mirror.

Standard the car came with a headrest kit installed (speaker and mike). I assume wires to the mike and speaker lead to some hidden place under the dashboard. I want to connect these to the SonyEriccson carkit.

Does anybody have any clue where I can find these cables under the dashboard. Some instructions on what to disassemble to find these would be nice also.

Thanks,

Ron

Reply to
Charlie Rypto