Low idling problem

I have a '94 850 10V where the car is idling low and cutting out. A friend suggested that a faulty throttle position sensor is probably the problem. I've replaced it with a 2nd hand one. The problem remains. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony Stafford

Always clean the throttle body and idle air valve out first when you have stalling / low idle / wayward idle problems.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Thanks again